- As the provider of offers by airlines accredited in IATA (International Air Transport Association) to the Users, lucky2go acts as an intermediary for the Service Provider(s) accredited by IATA, and for entities offering other services via the Booking System it acts as the www.lucky2go.com website administrator making available services carried out by the Service Providers. The entities providing transport services to the User and bearing liability for non-performance or improper performance of flight are specific airlines accredited in IATA on behalf of which and for which the Service Provider operates and whose names are indicated in the course of the booking process and on the ticket supplied to the User.
- In the case of Low-Cost Airlines, the Service Provider acts as an intermediary performing factual acts in those airlines resulting in the completion of a transaction and a delivery of a ticket ordered from those airlines strictly according to the User’s instructions and on their behalf, communicated via the Booking System or the Call Centre. The service performance and processing of complaints are subject to the general terms of respective Carriers indicated during the booking process.
- In the case of charter flights organized by a tour operator, lucky2go acts as an agent and gives information about the conditions set out by the entity operating the flight. The operator is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the charter flight service.
- The parties to the transport agreement are the Service Provider specifically indicated and defined in the offer, providing air transport services which constitute the subject of the agreement and the User. Agreements referred to above and concluded via the www.lucky2go.com website are executed on the basis of general conditions of agreements with specific Service Providers which enter into an agreement with the User.
- The User searches for a booking by choosing one of the flight connections suggested by the Booking System and by filling out the personal questionnaire with the required information, which are processed in keeping with VI point of these Terms.
- Confirmation of the search and change of price:
- At the e-mail address indicated, the User receives a confirmation of the booking, which includes, apart from the booking number, the information about the chosen flight connection, the total price and the form of payment. The price of Air Ticket includes: net tariff of the Carrier, airport charges, taxes, a non-refundable service fee for issuing the ticket, additional fees, and any charges for other services that are an integral part of transport specified in the summary of transaction in the Booking System.
- Given the preliminary nature of the booking, the price of the ticket is not guaranteed until the Service Provider receives the payment.
- The User is obliged to make sure the booking details stated in the confirmation e-mail, as well as the deadline for paying for the booking to purchase the ticket at a price indicated during the search in the Booking System are correct.
- The purchase of an air ticket:
- The User shall purchase an air ticket provided that all personal details entered into the Booking System are true. Before purchasing an Air Ticket, the User is obliged to read and accept these Terms, as well as to read the booking terms and conditions and tariff terms and conditions of the flight connection chosen by the User, which are available in the Booking System. The Service Provider will charge the User with a non-refundable service fee for all operations connected with the issuance of the ticket in the amount defined in the booking process.
- The User books the air ticket in the Booking System or via the Call Centre, based on the availability, price and possibility of providing the service specified in the Booking System or obtained using the Call Centre at the moment of booking.
- After receiving the booking order, the Service Provider reserves the right to contact the User in order to verify the User’s details and to confirm the conditions of the booking. In the case of impossibility to contact the User, the Service Provider makes a booking pursuant to the conditions under which the User placed the order. The Service Provider executes the booking, provided that the User has paid at least the amount of the ticket price plus the amount of charges for additional services specified by the User in the Booking System and the amount of service fee.
- Additional services specified by the User which should be executed as part of the booking (e.g. a special meal, points in the frequent flyer programme, flight with an animal, excess baggage, special cabin baggage, unaccompanied child, additional care for the passenger, disability aid, child crib and other) should be ordered using the Call Centre or at the e-mail address indicated by lucky2go, to verify their availability.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to issue a ticket if the tariff selected by the User does not comply with its purpose according to the sales conditions of a given offer or there are other justified limitations in the agreements between the Carriers, over which the Service Provider has no control.
- The forms of payment for the purchase of air tickets are executed under conditions specified in VII point of these Terms.
- The User's air ticket is issued by the Service Provider in an electronic form.
- The User's air ticket issued by the Service Provider shall be delivered to the e-mail address provided in the personal questionnaire in the Booking System or in the purchase process using the Call Centre.
- Cancellation of booking by the fault of the Carrier:
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for changes in Users’ bookings and cancellations of those bookings made by the airlines. Information about possible changes in the User's booking is sent by lucky2go to the e-mail address provided in the personal questionnaire or communicated by phone to the provided contact number.
- The User shall address any and all claims resulting from cancellations or changes, including flight delays by fault of the Carrier, directly to the Carrier. The Carriers' liability is recognized under the conditions of Warsaw Convention and Montreal Convention.
- Return of an air ticket:
- The Payer shall be entitled to return the air ticket purchased via the www.lucky2go.com website, if the tariff terms and conditions set out directly by the Carrier allow for that. The return of the air ticket may result in additional penalty fare in the amount set out independently from lucky2go and specified by the Carrier.
- If the air ticket tariff accounts for the possibility to return the air ticket, the Payer should contact the Call Centre by phone to return the ticket.
- Depending on the payment form used, the amount due to the Payer from the Carrier for the air ticket subject to return is transferred directly to the Payer's bank account or their payment card's account within 7 days from the date the Service Provider receives the due amount.
- The return date is understood as the date when money is debited from the Service Provider's bank account.
- Changes/modifications of booking, additional services:
- The User changes the booking using the Call Centre or via the contact form on the www.lucky2go.com website.
- If the date of departure is less than 48 hours away, a booking modification is possible solely via the Call Centre.
- The cost of change of air ticket depends on the fares and possibility to carry out changes specified by the Carrier. The total price of change of air ticket booking includes:
- a standard charge for a change or an additional service (which comprises a charge for ticket modification pursuant to the regulations and the table of fees of a given airline, as well as a non-refundable service fee for modifying the order or ordering an additional service),
- the difference in tariff prices (a difference of costs between the initial price of a ticket and its price at the moment of the change),
- the difference in taxes and airport charges (a potential difference in costs between the initial value of taxes and charges and their value at the moment of the change).
- The booking in the Booking System is modified by the Service Provider under conditions specified in the Table of service fees for additional services to be changed in an already purchased ticket:
|Table of service fees for extra services added to an already purchased ticket (in EUR:)
||SF per person
|Change of ticket (date, route, direction, passenger’s details)
|Cancellation of ticket on customer request
|Adding checked-in luggage or special luggage
|Special assistance (for example unaccompanied children
|Allocation of a particular seat
|Transport of animals
|Other additional services which the airline offers on passenger's demand
|Check-in online / issuing the boarding card
- The User may pay for changes to the air ticket booking as specified in § 7 of these Terms. The payment using the payment card is carried out via the Call Centre. If payment is made via transfer of funds from a payment account, the User receives an e-mail confirming the change, which specifies: details of the booking (booking number, passenger's details, details of the connection and information on additional services and air ticket tariffs), details for making the payment and the amount of change.
- Some promotional tariffs available in the Booking System have very specific conditions of booking and issuing air tickets. It applies particularly to tariffs which ought to be booked and purchased at least three, seven or fourteen days in advance. Failure to meet that condition may result in a change in the price of the air ticket. lucky2go reserves the right to cancel the User’s booking, made exactly three, seven or fourteen days before departure, if the User exceeds the limit of purchase defined by the Carrier in the Carrier's tariff terms and conditions. An airline may request to issue a ticket earlier. In such case, the User will receive the necessary information about the deadline for the payment to the current e-mail address.
The lucky links service (+2go Shield)
- General Provisions
- A flight designated as “lucky links”, available to Users in the Reservation System, includes at least two connecting flights, with one transfer or multiple transfers and one or more Carriers involved, and for which separate tickets are issued. In this situation, each part of the route takes place on the basis of a separate ticket and is considered a separate service that is unrelated to other services provided as part of the Trip. Additionally, in such instances, it does not matter whether separate tickets are issued for the services of several carriers or just a single one (“lucky links”). A combination of flights found via the Booking System as part of the lucky links service shall hereinafter be referred to as a “Trip”.
- Purchasing a lucky links ticket means purchasing more than one air ticket involving at least one connecting flight, for which the User receives separate flight tickets with one or more carriers as part of a single transaction process in the Booking System. The sum of tickets purchased for a given lucky links Trip is not a single combined flight ticket that encompasses all individual flights, which are part of the Trip.
- Due to the fact that the lucky links service is provided on the basis of separate flight tickets, through one or more carriers, and as part of a single Trip, the User is obliged to verify the luggage handling rules on all stages of the Trip, as well as the documents that authorise them to utilise the service, including entry or transit visas, which may be required in the country in which the lucky links service is provided or in which a transfer to another flight takes place.
- Purchasing separate tickets for different flights by the User as part of the lucky links service may be potentially subject to the risk of cancellation, delay or change of flight time and the resulting inability of the User to use another connection(s) which is part of the Trip, due to the fact that the transfer periods between individual air connections may be short (depending on the search parameters indicated by the User and the availability of flights in the Booking System).
- The availability of the lucky links service in the case of different flight combinations depends on the availability of flight tickets of individual Carriers, as well as the criteria determined by the Users in the Booking System.
- If information about a lucky links offer appears next to the search results, all persons travelling on the basis of tickets purchased as part of an offer marked in this way will be covered by the lucky2go insurance (“2go Shield”) at no additional cost. This means that after purchasing tickets as part of this Trip, Users can receive assistance from lucky2go based on the terms established below:
- The basis for using the 2go Shield
- The User may take advantage of the 2go Shield if one of the connections which are part of the Trip is cancelled, delayed or rescheduled, resulting in the inability of the User to make a planned transfer or reach their destination.
- If the User receives information about a cancellation, delay or change in schedule of at least one of the lucky links connections, which would result in their inability to successfully make the Trip, the User shall notify lucky2go that they are unable to make use of the next air connection that is part of the Trip, as well as the reasons for it, based on the following terms:
- if the User learns about the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections more than 48 hours before the scheduled start the Trip and if such an event will result in the inability of the User to make the Trip, the User is entitled to take advantage of the 2go Shield service, provided that they immediately notify lucky2go by phone or e-mail within 12 hours from the moment they receive such information.
- if the User learns about the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of the Trip and if such an event will result in the inability of the User to make the Trip, the User is entitled to take advantage of the 2go Shield service, provided that they notify lucky2go by phone or e-mail within 1 hour from the moment they receive such information.
- Failure to notify lucky2go within the aforementioned timeframes shall result in the inability to cover the given Trip with the 2go Shield service.
- User notifications are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, only via the dedicated phone number, provided in the “lucky links” tab on the lucky2go website (+48 32 728 30 16) and via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer support is available in English and Polish only.
- The User shall be entitled to take advantage of the 2go Shield only if they exercise due diligence that can be expected from a traveller who wishes to make it on time to each successive connection that is part of the Trip, even if a cancellation, delay or change of schedule occurs in the case of at least one of the lucky links connections, resulting in the User’s inability to make the Trip, and only provided that the User does not make changes to the documentation necessary to make the Trip without informing lucky2go about that.
- As part of the 2go Shield service, relevant parties reserve the right to verify and determine the times of arrival and departure of aircraft, as well as the amount of time available for transfers between different air connections, based on the systems used by lucky2go and based on data in the GDS booking system or at the www.flightstats.com website.
- The scope of assistance available to the User via the 2go Shield service:
- After receiving information about the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections, resulting in the inability to make the Trip, from a User entitled to take advantage of the 2go Shield, lucky2go shall notify the User of any available alternative connections that will allow them to reach the Trip destination (hereinafter referred to as “Alternative Connection”).
- If a User misses an air connection as a result of a cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections included in a Trip, which results in the inability of the User to make the Trip, the User shall have the right to choose:
- An Alternative Connection available under the 2go Shield service can only be provided if the costs of the Alternative Connection that lucky2go would be subject to do not exceed the reasonable costs of tickets for any missed connections that were part of the Trip (“Limit”). Should the User reject the possibility of completing their Trip using the Alternative Connection option, their right to take advantage of the 2go Shield service shall be considered forfeit.
- in the event that utilising an Alternative Connection is not a feasible option due to a disproportionate price difference between the price of the potential Alternative Connection and the original price for unused flights based on the established Limit, each User may be offered an individual agreement concerning the proportional contribution of lucky2go to any costs related to utilising a mutually agreed-upon means of transport, that would enable the User to finish the Trip.
- in instances where lucky2go is not able to provide an Alternative Connection whose cost would not exceed the Limit, the User shall be entitled to a refund for all sections of the Trip that they missed, instead of lucky2go covering the costs of an Alternative Connection. In order to receive a refund of the amount spent on a lucky links ticket, the User must submit evidence confirming that the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections prevented them from completing their Trip. This evidence shall be the basis for lucky2go to decide whether a refund can be issued.
- In instances where the stopover time caused by a cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least lucky links connections exceeds 8 hours and the originally-planned Trip time, and partly or entirely takes place during the night hours (10.00 p.m.–06.00 a.m. of the local time in the area in which the Trip was interrupted), and the User decides to take advantage of the Alternative Connection option, the User shall have the right to:
- one overnight stay at a hotel provided by lucky2go or, in instances where that is impossible, reimbursement of costs of booking a room by the User, up to EUR 100 per person. Such reimbursement can only be issued if the User submits documentation from the hotel that would confirm that they made the payment and that the purchased service was implemented by the hotel.
- reimbursement of transport costs (according to the principle of 1 taxi - 4 people) on the route to/from the hotel/airport, in the amount of up to EUR 50, on the basis of documentation confirming that the payment was issued, and the transport service was implemented
- reimbursement of the costs of meals, up to EUR 25 per person, based on documentation confirming payments for meals.
- In exceptional cases, if the User is unable to contact lucky2go regarding the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one of the lucky links connections, the User is entitled to purchase tickets that will enable them to travel to their destination on their own. Based on evidence confirming the inability of contacting lucky2go, as well as a document confirming the purchase of such tickets, lucky2go will issue a reimbursement to the User. The value of such reimbursement cannot exceed double the price of the original unused Trip tickets. lucky2go will examine all such exceptional cases on a case-by-case basis to determine whether it was indeed impossible for the User to notify lucky2go about the aforementioned issues. Such investigations will be carried out on the basis of all available information and data regarding Trip implementation, and it is on their basis that lucky2go will decide whether a reimbursement shall be issued.
- Any reimbursements made based on the provisions of paragraph 4 above shall not exceed the amount indicated and shall be made using the same payment method that was used to pay for the Trip, within a maximum of 30 days from the date on which documents confirming the User’s inability to contact lucky2go are delivered to lucky2go.
- Any and all reimbursements of costs incurred and documented by the Users shall be made in accordance with the payment form chosen by the User during booking. In the case of reimbursements transferred directly to the User’s account indicated in the Booking System, the reimbursement amount established as part of the 2go Shield service shall be reduced by any amounts refunded directly to the User by the airlines at particular stages of the 2go Shield service, up to the value of the lucky links ticket.
- The 2go Shield service shall not cover any other costs that may result from delays, cancellations or changes in schedules of at least one lucky links connection, which the User decides to incur as part of the Alternative Connection service, in particular, costs related to transport and meals, other than those described above.
- In order to use the 2go Shield, the User may be required to undertake certain actions, as directed by an lucky2go consultant. For example, they may be asked to report to a specific point at the airport, where they will be able to settle any formalities related to replacing their unused tickets and continuing the Trip. Failure to complete these actions shall prevent the User from taking advantage of the 2go Shield service.
- The 2go Shield service does not cover flight connections provided on the basis of a single flight ticket. The entities bearing full responsibility for all possible problems associated with such air services are the Carriers themselves. In such cases, the User is obliged to contact the Carrier or airlines which are responsible for the given Trip directly. It should be remembered that each Carrier may establish different fare conditions, as well as different terms and conditions for Trip implementation. Therefore, Users are obliged to familiarise themselves with such regulations each time. lucky2go shall not be held liable for any inconveniences that the Users may incur due to their lack of compliance with the Carrier's fare conditions.
- If an alternative connection or other services specified in these Regulations (e.g. transport, meals) are provided by the airline or the airport, or in instances where the aforementioned entities are obliged to provide the User with such services, the 2go Shield protection shall not apply.
- Any loss of luggage that occurs due to reasons beyond the control of lucky2go shall not result in the inability of the User to make the Trip and shall not authorise the User to use the 2go Shield.
- Purchasing/changing a ticket that is part of a Trip covered by the 2go Shield service independently by the User prevents them from taking advantage of the 2go Shield service, with the exception of the provisions of paragraph II. 4.
- The 2go Shield service does not apply in instances where the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of at least one lucky links connections was a result of a strike organised by employees of airlines or any other services that are involved in servicing flights, as well as in the event of the airline going bankrupt, issues caused by force majeure, issues directly related to local and international warfare and acts of terror.
- 2go Shield does not apply when the Carrier performs mass cancellation of flights, however, the phenomenon of mass cancellation occurs when the Carrier cancels or plans to cancel at least 5 flights from the planned schedule in one day.
- The User is not entitled to take advantage of the 2go Shield service after their Trip has ended.
- In order to use the 2go Shield service, the User is required to cooperate with lucky2go, and in particular, submit all documents and information that the lucky2go consultants ask for at any stage of the Trip, as well as after the Trip itself has ended.
- Other services available via the Booking System or the Call Centre allow the Users to book additional services subject to fees indicated during the transaction process in the Booking System or via the Call Centre.
- Each paid service chosen by the User, described in this paragraph and available in the Booking System is an integral element of the service for which additional services have been booked.
- The lucky2go service package (further “Service Package”) is a flat-fee service fee for at least one modification of the air ticket, which comprises its integral part, carried out via the Call Centre by the Users. By purchasing the Service Package service, the User is released from service fee charged by lucky2go as per the Table of service fees for additional services to be changed in an already purchased ticket. If according to the tariff terms and conditions the airline charges a fee for changes/returns/special services, the User shall pay the price for the service indicated by the airline.
- Online check-in enables to check-in in the electronic system of particular airlines for the purchased Airline Ticket if such a possibility is provided in the booking process. As part of the online check-in, the generated boarding pass is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User during the booking process. The boarding pass is sent within a time enabling proper use of the transport service. Some airlines may oblige the User to provide additional information not available in the booking process for the purpose of check-in. The User is obliged to provide current contact details, such as e-mail address and phone number, in order to enable contact, especially directly before the flight. The lack of contact details, providing contact details to online check-in less than 48 hours before the planned departure, providing inaccurate or incomplete contact details, not answering phone calls from eSky may prevent online check-in and may be associated with additional fees specified by the airlines or with lack of possibility to carry out transport services.
- Safe ticket – if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as part of the analysis of data related to the User's flight, lucky2go will transfer information on the cooperating entity to obtain appropriate damages, i.e. AIRHELP LIMITED, 9B Amtel Building, 148 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong, CB No. 1926223, BR No. 61625023-000, which will take actions after an explicit acceptance by the User. At the same time, pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, lucky2go informs that the User is entitled to make claims and file requests directly with the airline operating a flight in order to receive a full (where applicable) compensation, to which a passenger may be entitled.
IATA GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
IATA General Conditions of Carriage
REFERENCES TO AIRLINE REGULATIONS
Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Europa, Air Iceland, Air Rarotonga, Air Southwest, Airasia, Atlas Blue / Royal Air Marocco, Aurigny, Bergen Air Transport, Blu Express, BlueAir Business Aviation, Blue Islands, Bulgaria Air, Condor, Corendon, DAT, easyJet, Excelairways, FlyBe, flythomascook.com, Germania Express, Eurowings, GOL, BRA, Helvetic, WOW air, Jet2, TUI Fly, Jet Blue Airways, Jetstar Airways, Jetstar Asia Airways, Kulula, Luxair, Lydd Air, Air Italy, Nature Air, Nextjet, Norwegian, Pegasus Airlines, Ryanair, Smart Wings, Skytrans Airlines, Southwest, SpiceJet, Sprint Air, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, SunExpress, ThomasCookAirlines.com, TUI Airways, Transavia, Virgin Blue - Virgin Australia, Viva Colombia, Viva Peru, Vueling, WestJet Airlines, Wizz Air, Laudamotion, Volotea, Astra Airlines, Jazeera Airways, Satena, EasyFly, Wingo, VivaAerobus, Mayair, AirPanama, JetSmart, Passaredo, LCPeru, Peruvian, Avianca, LATAM, AZUL, SkyAirlines, Amaszonas, Boliviana de Aviación, Aerolínea de Antioquia.